How is Online Marketing Like a Jigsaw Puzzle?
Seems like an unlikely comparison hunh? Not as much as you might think actually.
If you have ever done a jigsaw puzzle you know the routine:
– Turn all the pieces face up
– Find all the straight edge pieces for the border
– Refer to the picture on the box
– Sort pieces by color, scene, etc
– Refer to the Box
– Do the border
– Refer to the box
– Do one section/picture at a time
– Refer to the box
A 1000 piece puzzle is a slow go but totally doable.
Now try it with the pieces face down and no picture on the box to follow. I would call that nearly impossible. Oh, you could do it trying a piece at a time by trial and error but what a pain. Why even consider doing it that way?
Now Lets Look at Online Marketing…..
It can be like putting a puzzle together in getting all the pieces in place.
– You need a product
– You need a sales funnel
– Got some copyrighting to do
– Set up an autoresponder
– Set up payment process
– Product delivery
– And so much more
It can be a VERY daunting task. When you have no experience and no system (the picture on the box) to follow it seems impossible. Did I mention VERY expensive as well? Trial and error online can be absolutely brutal! Working for hours to complete a puzzle only to find a couple of pieces missing. How frustrating. Well online can be just as bad. Work not just hours but days and weeks. Only to find no success because you had a couple of pieces of the marketing puzzle left out. That is why I look for businesses with outstanding coaching and training.
What does a 21 Step Program do for you?
– Don't know an autoresponder from and Autozone? ,,,, No problem, it's covered
– Think copyrighting is just a date in a book? … Taught as well
– Think Traffic is just on the highways? …. Again, that is fine… There's a lesson too
– Don't know how to do Facebook ad? …. You guessed it … No problem
Get the idea? A system takes you by the hand from square one, day one.
Take that 1st Step,